Thursday 23 May 2013

Motorbike helmets

I like this because of the skateboard helmet but it looks like a bike helmet + I like the visor










I think this is a unique helmet by the jeans thing. The colours of the picture is amazing.







I also like this one because it looks really futuristic and that stuff.
the reflection of the visor is really fantastic.
















This is another helmet but it looks like a american football but with a chunk took out.











I like the fact of it being a style of an army helmet.















This is like the same but with a visor.

















This is a different style of helmet and the material looks like it's smooth natural wood.












This is one of my favorite helmets because it looks realistic.







This reminds me of the Stig off Top Gear.












I like this because the colour is simple by the black and white but the material is leather but it works well with the helmet.















The colours of the helmet works well with together but everything works well with black. The style of the helmet, is what I have done for one of my Final Ideas.











This style of helmet is a dirt bike helmet but I like this one because of it reminds me of a dragon's spine.













I think I would buy this helmet because it looks cool by the way the helmet is and the visor also make the helmet.














I like this because it's another unique style of helmet and it also looks interesting.














This is best unique helmet on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment