Wednesday 15 May 2013

Collages

I like this by the way i stuck the figure on the and all the type is to do with the fighter.
















I went into my theme when I did this one. i got a great image and put some type on and drew on the arm and part of the shoulder pad. I like this because of the composition of this image is really good. Especially when it came out a of a magazine.















I dont like this because it didn't turn out how I expected.


















I like this one because I used a shiny blue card behind the pale yellow paper I should of put a tiny bit of red on this because of the red on the logo.













I like the fact of the background being pale and the helmet is bold with the colours being silver and black.
















I tried something new with this collage I used tissue paper to try and make a veins effect because it looks cool because I used it in my level one work but I should of used P.V.A glue but I used a glue stick.



















I like this one because i used different feathers from the logos of the red shin and tried to make a native American head dress, but still in the American football helmet.








I love the colours because they are corresponding colours where two colours on the colour wheel is opposite to each other. All what I did was extended the horn on the helmet and put the vikings face on the helmet.







When I 1st started with this collage was I got the logo so i put the name chargers and the logo above the helmet. Then I decided to draw with water colours the bolt.

I like these two because its a pattern of repetitive it also looks like the lion logo got a scratched on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment