Thursday 16 May 2013

FMP Native American

I think this looks proper fancy head dress with the jewelry I just  thought that this looks proper fancy to put on my blog.
I liked the colours of this head dress because they a warm and inviting colours 
This is a graphics style of the other head dress.
I also like this one because I didn't knew you cold have horns on it 

I like this by the different colours you get the cold blue with the warm red trim 

This is a cerimonal dress where they celebrate stuff




This one I like because it looks like a wolf and I just think it looks smart.










I like the colours of this pole but I have a feeling it isn't a Native american Totem pole, but it still a good image.








This one is a better one because you can tell its a totem pole by the stack one after another.




This is what I think is a traditional native American totem pole with the eagle on top. I like the fact of it has been head crafted.














This is another totem pole, but I like the natural wood.












This is a Native American Medicine Man painting I think it looks really smart by the different colours they look like it's a warm place by the colours.











I like this because of the colour of the background where it fades in and out of the Native American with the wolf snout. I was thinking of using this for my Final Idea.














I like this because it show you the different tribes in America back in the past.




No comments:

Post a Comment