Friday 17 May 2013

Evaluation FMP

I did multiple Artist research from various websites, Encyclopedia of Art. I have researched artist for my collage he was called Joseph Cornell, numerous Pop artist such as, Peter Blake and Roy Liechtenstein and on the theme what I have chosen is Muybridge because I thought his work was really great because it was slowed down motion pictures.

In my collages I have used Card, Paper, Tissue Paper, Watercolours and fine liner. I looked at different and various American Football helmets and logos to try and make them into funky collages. Two of the collages gave me an Idea for my Final Piece.

My Primary Research I went to Burnley to take pictures of this team called " The Burnley Tornados " and I took near 170 picture while they where practicing.

I am happy with some of my collages because they look really interesting by the different forms of how I have done them, for example I change the logo around and it became more interesting.
The parts what wasn't successful was the collages what I couldn't be bothered by the time that I was doing them to.

For My Final Piece I made three different helmets my one of the has a tiny bit at the back so it could stand by it self, my second helmet looks like an american football helmet with the American Football Team Logos and the colour of the helmet is just plain cardboard with the type tea on it, I thought that worked well with it. I made one last helmet and it looked like a Eagle, the colours compliment with each other.

I have learned not to waste time and mange my time more effectively

No comments:

Post a Comment