Tuesday 12 March 2013

Townscape Evaulation

My Artist Research where kinda difficult by they fact I was not keen on Townscape Artist but I look at the brief for some help. I learned how to draw perspective shapes and buildings. The thing what I would improve is my drawings on Townscape because they did not turn out has I had thought.

In Textiles the brief told us that we had to make a body supportive structure, so I made caterpillar like with beer mats to represent paving flags. I used a electrical wire so the beer mats could be threaded through to have a layer effect. The artist research who inspired me was Michelle Love Holder by her layering work.

In Photograph I had to make some Photoshop layered images, and para-manic images.  and Double Exposure Images, at start when I got my brief for Photography I thought my Photoshop layered Images where going to be better than my Double Exposure Images but I was mistaken, some of the images turn out better than I have imagined. My para-manic Picture turned out good but still the Double Exposure Pictures are better. The Formal Elements what I mainly Planned was the composition and they where all turned and great. I don't think there's anything I could do to improve my Images.

 In Painting I have painted two paints one just painted and the other painting a collage. The normal painted one is got great composition and the collage painting I tried to focus on colour. I think I have massively improved on my painting, ( I am am really pleased with them both.)

For Printmaking I got some oil paints and rolled it onto a metal tile with a roller. when I was drawing part for my print i got a photocopy of the image and I drawn onto the oil paint. I didn't like my prints because I mist some of the lines in the image. The way that you do it is quite easy to use but I  just don't like the process.  I could massively improve my printmaking images by having all the lines connected up.

In 3D I decide to make a abstract building so I based mine of a para-manic pictures because it's got the measurements of the images. With the measurements I made three different shapes and sizes. I stuck the shapes into place with gummy strip I even put some tubes in to have a different shape in there all in all it turned out great. I don't know what I could of done to improve this.
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment