Wednesday 7 November 2012

Graphics portraits

 I like this because the style of the artist is really good, the angles in the portraits are some smooth and some are sharp but i am considering doing it for my cover.





Pablo Lobato
 i like this because its a portrait but also a cartoon that what i massively like i would properly fuses it with jorn kaspuhla.


Julian Obie


I like this as well because the is something about it by the half of it being coloured and the other being drawn.






     










 this makes an impact but it being black and white.
This is the other one what I have thought of fusing it with the Pablo Lobato.
i dont like this one I think if it was me i would make giant improvements. When you put this image on a black background it makes the image look more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment