Tuesday 6 November 2012

Gaphiic

Starting Point


This is my drawing of a horse skull a manikin and a manikin's head. I did a pencil drawing. When i was scanning the DPI  was 150, so when i got onto photoshop I change the image size so it could be a smaller memory. I didn't cropped the image because i thought it work well together. 




This is the original photoshoped with out filters but i used layers, paint and changing one of the different layer to purple then i made it transparent.




This is one of my filtered piece, The filter was called mosaic i thought it would be good to use a texture and i think it worked out quite well. I like this because when you look in the mouth the a two tone even with out the texture but it improves it. 




Another one with a filter but a different filter called Dark Strokes ( balance 5, black strokes 7 and white strokes is 4.) The image also looks like it got a misty effect what improves the image.  


It's a Smudge effect on photoshop but it a similar to the dark strokes but still makes a impact. you can tell it's smudges but the only thing that ruins it is the yellow bit near the manikins head.

I was told do a stamp but i don't know how to do it.

To Screenshot on a mac you press cmd ( command) shift and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment